Monday, November 13, 2006

Going to the OB/GYN

So a few months ago, I went with my wife to the OB/GYN for the first time...

Let me warn all you guys out there! Don't do it! The OB is a dangerous place!

They have this weird metal thing that looks like a medievil torture device, and you don't want to know where they put it! Yuck!

Then, the Doctor came in and started asking a bunch of questions. Normal Doctors use a tongue depressor, blood pressure cuff, and the ear light thingy.

This twisted, sick lady started lubing up the "torture device"! What a psycho! Then, before I could grab my wife and get her to safety, the Doc through me off guard by asking my wife weird questions about Gas, flatulence, discharge, etc.

I sat there, red faced, sweating, trying by best not to giggle. I mean "flatulence"! Come on! I was dying! She asked if my wife had been gassy lately! That's not fair, I had no chance....

After the Doc left, and my wife was getting dressed, I giggled uncontrollably. Letting it all out, finally! It was at that moment, that my wife proceeded to let me know that while giving birth, most women usually drop a dookie in the delivery room.

At that, I proceeded to fall over, laughing unmercifully, gasping for breath, snorting.....

Women can be cruel......(plus they dookie while giving birth.....he he he)
My camcorder will be rolling to capture the momentous event! Oh, and I'll try to get video of the birth as well.....

No comments: